About the Beaufort Business Association (BBA)
The Beaufort Business Association (BBA) was started in 2015 by like minded individuals who wanted to provide a forum for businesses, organizations, and residents within Beaufort to exchange information, build community, and forward the area’s economic and cultural development.
The non profit organization seeks to advocate for current business, attract new business and promote commerce by providing marketing opportunities via a tourism website, social media, traditional advertising and event planning and execution. BBA acts as a liaison with the Town of Beaufort to forward the community interests and preserve the unique history and culture of the town.
Our Mission is to foster a prosperous and inclusive business community in Beaufort where businesses can flourish, residents can thrive, and visitors can experience the unique charm of Beaufort. We will do this while simultaneously preserving our rich heritage and embracing sustainable growth.
Our Goals to achieve this mission are:
- To provide a welcoming, supportive platform for new and existing businesses.
- To promote various events throughout the year that will promote Beaufort tourism, enrich the local economy and enhance the lives of our citizens.
- To secure “Main Street America” status and grant funding for Beaufort.
- To support and facilitate improvements to our distressed areas, enhance water access and preserve green space for use by our residents.
- To honor our historic past while yet supporting our inevitable future growth.
- To encourage, facilitate and fund, within our means and ability, the five goals described above.
Wild horses at the Rachel Carson Reserve in Beaufort, NC (Photo: Bonnie / Adobe Stock)
2023 Board of Directors
Beaufort Spirits Company & Angel’s Share Inn
127 Middle Lane Events
Media Attache & Advisor
2023 Board Members
Arts in Beaufort
Senior Resource Connections
Emeritus Board Members
Tommy Simpson Construction
Beaufort Ace Home Center